1. How long does it take to make my order?
All our items are "Made to Order" which means we don't have any stock ready to ship. Current processing time (time it takes to make your order) is around 5-7 working days.
2. How long does shipping take?
Please note that Shipping charges is calculated as part of the checkout process. You will need to go through the 1st step of entering your address and proceed in order to view the shipping charges.
If you are in Australia, free shipping is sent via AusPost Parcel Post and usually takes around 5-6 business days after processing time. Please note that depending on your location, it can take longer than this and we are not liable for any delays due to the postal system.
You can upgrade to AusPost Express when checking out if you're in a hurry for your item which usually takes around 2-3 business days depending on location.
If you are outside Australia, usually around 7-12 working days (depending on where you are located) after processing time. You can also choose to upgrade to express international shipping.
PLEASE NOTE: Customs and import taxes (International buyers)
Buyers are responsible for any customs & import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
Please go to our "Shipping" page HERE for more details.
3. How do I know what size to select?
Our sizing reference is listed below. Please check to ensure you select the correct size to fit your baby. If unsure, please contact us prior to ordering.
0-3 months up to 4.5kg or 10 lbs
3-6 months up to 7kg or 16lbs
6-12 months up to 10kg or 22lbs
12-18 months up to 11.5kg or 25lbs
18-24 months up to 13kg or 28lbs
4. Do you accept custom orders?
Outfits can be a combination of a few items which can be selected when ordering. These can include suspenders, long or bowtie, shorts or nappy covers and more.
If you don't see a colour or pattern you like in our shop, feel free to ask us so we can create exactly what you are looking for! We love custom requests!
5. Do you offer refunds?
Our refund policy is as follows:
- Refunds can only be requested if a major flaw in the fabric is found. Shipping costs will not be refunded. Returning the goods are at the cost of the buyer.
- Refunds do not apply if shipping has taken place and delivery has not taken place on time.
- A refund will be issued once damaged/returned items are received.
- Refunds / returns will not apply for goods lost in the postage system, claims will need to be made with the postal carrier.
- Cancellations will only be entertained within 24 hours of the order and are at our discretion, particularly in the case of customised items.
- Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for custom or personalised orders.
- Claims for loss, damaged or defective items need to be made within 24 hours of receipt of the outfit, as confirmed by tracking report. No claims after this timeframe will be entertained at all.
- Please note that although we make every effort to photograph our items accurately and describe our products in the best of detail, we cannot guarantee every computer/device monitor/display will accurately depict the actual colour of the item.
We are not accountable for variations in colour between the actual product and what you see on your device display.